Dr. Michael Mattikow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mattikow?

September 8th, 2008

Dr. Mattikow changed my summers, springs, and falls . . .

I get that shots can stink, and I remember that part of kid-hood pretty well . . . no matter what the bedside manner was, that was pretty scary. Dr. Mattikow is great. Very intelligent, very good at explaining the problems, the solutions, and what to expect from treatment during and after. I never feel rushed, and the staff is as good as the doctor is. I can garden, play softball, go running outside in May, hike in the fall, and take my nieces and nephews in the park anytime. I lived a pretty much indoor life before Dr. Mattikow, and I am incredibly grateful. If you can get out to his office, it'll be worth it.

May 5th, 2008

Horriffic experience

This doctor has no business treating small children. Stuck 4 needles in my son's arm without any prior notice he would do so. Left him bleeding without a band aid and sent us on our way.

February 2nd, 2017