Dr. Michael Mattin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mattin?

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

A visit to the ER with difficulty breathing was immediately diagnosed as a massive pulmonary embolism that led to cardiac failure and his decision to preform CPR for 2 hours. He saved my life.

This doctor should have his license taken away

Posted on April 21st, 2014

I went to the ER of Toledo Hospital with pain behind my right shoulder blade and an elevated white blood cell count. He not only ignored my complaints, he yelled at me and my wife for basically taking up his valuable time. All he did was prescribe pain medication and sent me home. A week later my gall bladder burst causing me to go the ER again, only I went to a different hospital because I did not trust him. I almost lost my kidney function and went through weeks of pain and suffering and finally had surgery. I am considering suing this doctor as he should not be practicing. He is incompetent and rude. DO NOT LET HIM WORK ON YOU!! YOU MAY DIE!!!!!

Posted on August 10th, 2017