A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maughon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maughon graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Maughon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Josiah Maughon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Maughon practice?
- Dr. Michael Maughon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Maughon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Columbus, GA.
See Beaufort Surgeons.