A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maughon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maughon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maughon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maughon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maughon graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Maughon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Josiah Maughon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Maughon practice?
- Dr. Michael Maughon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Maughon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Columbus, GA.
See Beaufort Orthopedic Surgeons.