A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mauro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauro graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Mauro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Mauro MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mauro practice?
- Dr. Michael Mauro has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mauro practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Hematologists.