Dr. Michael John Mauro MD is male, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauro graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mauro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mauro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mauro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mauro practice?
Dr. Michael Mauro practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Hematologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Mauro, Dr. Mitch Mauro, Dr. Myles Mauro, Dr. Michal Mauro, Dr. Mickey Mauro, Dr. Miles Mauro