Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Mawby
Dr. Michael Mawby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Traverse City, MI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mawby is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Cadillac, Munson Med Ctr, Traverse City, Mi and Otsego Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mawby has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Mawby has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Mawby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.
Dr. Matthew Salon
Internal Medicine, Neurology
Traverse City, MI 1.09 mi47
Dr. Rosanne Freeman Paz
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Traverse City, MI 1.10 mi29
Dr. Kathleen Behler
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Traverse City, MI 1.10 mi20