Dr. Michael Mawby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 7th, 2015
Joint Injections? Not a Problem!
Dr. Mowby is very fast and very professional, sometimes short, sometimes too hurried, but if I have a painful arthritic joint which needs an injection, if I had to fly home from Florida for him to do it, I would be flying. This doctor can inject a painful joint with no pain at all. None. Unlike a rheumatologist who stuck in a needle and nearly caused me to faint, Dr. Mowby is THE miracle worker. Every injection is serious business, and painless. So I come on time, I get to the point, and I save my conversation for the sweet Lab Lady. I knit, I sew, and I use my keyboard. Thanks to Dr. Mowby.

October 2nd, 2013
I never got the opportunity to see this doctor because the woman who called to schedule my first appointment would NOT offer me any other time than 8am no matter what day it was on. With my drive time and my sleep problems this would have given me 2-3 hours of sleep tops. I did not feel this was to stellar of an idea so I declinded and am visiting someone else. If they are not gonna be the least bit accomodating to their patients and their issues then I have no desire to see them.

May 3rd, 2013
Exceptional
Dr Mawby was courteous, professional, answered all my questions, took time with me, & I couldn't be happier. His nursing staff was compassionate, helpful, as was the office staff. I would highly recommend him!

August 4th, 2012
Thoughtful, considerate, respectful, and human
Dr. Mawby is the best, nicest doctor I have ever had. He is dedicated to finding out what is really wrong with his patients and he does not just treat the symptoms. I really like him and feel very comfortable with him.