A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maynard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maynard, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maynard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maynard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maynard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maynard graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maynard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jude Maynard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Maynard practice?
- Dr. Michael Maynard has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Maynard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.