Michael Maynard Is this you?

Have you seen Michael Maynard?

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Dr. Maynard gave me back my life!

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Dr. &. Staff. 100 % highly recommended. By far. Thank you Deborah. Morano 2. Knees great. Only thing on my body that feels. Good. Xo

FAILED ACL RECONSTRUCTION :(

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

BAD SURGEON! Dr. Maynard performed my ACL reconstruction at Hospital for Special Surgery. IT DID NOT WORK!! He did an auto-graft - using my own tissue - which stretched out many millimeters over a few months. This made the whole surgery USELESS!! It has to be tight otherwise the knee is not supported correctly. Dr. Maynard told me he'd have to operate again to fix the problem but his office never called me back. Also, the scar was fairly large and the instrument puncture marks were also big... even though Dr. Maynard said that they would be hardly noticeable. Get your ACL reconstruction done by another surgeon!

Great Orthopedic Surgeon - Great Results !!!!!

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Michael Maynard . Dr Maynard performed a Hip Resurfacing for me in 2010 (five years ago), and my hip has been perfect and pain free since then. No hip problems. I do an extensive workouts for 1 1/2 hours everyday in the 24 hour fitness gyms and have been able to currently workout 375 days in a row. This includes hip and leg work and I have absolutely no problems. I have Recommended Dr. Michael Maynard to friends who have him perform operations on them and they have been as successful as I.

Dr. Maynard is the Best Surgeon

Posted on August 13th, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Maynard. He is very skilled in his surgical field (hips and knees), and follows up thoroughly. He explains everything in detail and has a good bedside manor.

Double hip replacement within a week and for years later my knee.

Posted on May 19th, 2014

Dr. Maynard was about 20 years younger when I first met him. No doctor on L.I. would help me because of my weight, but Dr. Maynard operated on me and everything went great. He is not only an excellent Doctor but he has wonderful bedside manners. Four years after my hips he operated on my total knee replacement. Same Doctor, same beside manner.

The best doctor in the world

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Dr. Maynard Is hands down the best doctor I've had the privilege in meeting. He accurately diagnosed me and was so compassionate and understanding. I love him.

So compassionate

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Dr Maynard was wonderful. when saw him in the office he explained everything about my condition and the surgical procedure to repair. When he was done explaining everything he was so thorough that I really did not have any questions. I had my surgery for total hip replacement and was home three days postoperative . I has surgery at Hospital for specialized surgery in manhattan and it was terrific, very organized.

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Diagnosed my problem almost instantly

Expected more...

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Great doctor - personal attention and care

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

I went to see Dr. Maynard for a labral tear in my shoulder. Dr. Maynard is the real deal. He spent QUALITY time with me, answered all of my questions fully, and you can tell that he really cares about his patients. I had surgery 3 months ago, and I am already feeling great and without pain. My only complaint is that there can sometimes be a long wait to see him. His staff explained that this is because he spends so much time with his patients. I am very happy with my whole experience at HSS as well.

Posted on November 16th, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Maynard. He saved my knee. I am pain-free and finally able to live my life fully. His team is also pretty great. They make you feel like family.