A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazza
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mazza, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazza graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mazza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mazza MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Mazza practice?
- Dr. Michael Mazza has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mazza practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.