Learn more about Dr. Michael McAdam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McAdam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAdam
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McAdam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McAdam, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McAdam graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McAdam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K McAdam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. McAdam practice?
- Dr. Michael McAdam has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McAdam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.