Dr. Michael Mcandrew MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

September 12th, 2016
Dr McAndrew operated on my wife's sister recently and she has had one problem after another. She got so fed up with this doctor she switched to a surgeon in Indianapolis who could not believe the POOR SURGICAL CARE she received from this doctor.

August 5th, 2016
RN-Worked @ DCH for Many years
I worked as an RN at Dearborn County Hospital for many years. I found both Dr Mike + Dr Mark McAndrews to have poor bedside manner. They did not treat their patients with much respect. Dr Mike has such poor grooming it is hard to believe he is a surgeon. Often Patients had post-surgical infections which was scary. If I ever need a Surgeon my husband knows to NEVER allow Dr McAndrew near me!

July 6th, 2016
We were not happy with the care by Dr McAndrew. He is unsure of himself. He operated on our sister who got a terrible infection. She followed up with a surgeon at Christ Hospital. Never will she go back to him again.

June 28th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr McAndrews operated on my husband and he got a terrible INFECTION. I am a Radiology Tech and must say I would NEVER RECOMMEND this doctor to anyone.

May 31st, 2016
Surgical Assistant
I worked with Dr Mike and Dr Mark McAndrew for a few years. I thought they were FAIR surgeons-worked with many others who were Excellent Surgeons. I always advise patients to get 2 opinions . I would STRONGLY urge anyone to do this.

April 9th, 2016
I read the last review which was the only Positive review, from someone who WORKS for this doctor---what is she going to say? I have only heard TERRIBLE THINGS about this Doctor and I saw for myself how DIRTY AND SLOPPY HE IS. Not Malicious, just TRUE.

April 2nd, 2016
I have personally worked along side and at the same facility of this physician for 18 years and am appalled at the comments I see here! Ironic that they are all within 2 months???? Sounds suspicious and malicious!! Dr McAndrew is an exceptional Surgeon as I have chose him multiple times to personally be my doctor as well as my family members through the years. Plus he assisted in a rare and challenging surgery on my husband who had cancer. 100% satisfaction on our part. Being a medical provider myself.....I am fairly intelligent about what quality healthcare is from critical care, surgery and to what bedside manners are acceptable. May I say that Dr Mike McAndrew exceeds my expectations!

March 24th, 2016
I would not recommend this doctor. I had a bad experience with a colonoscopy he did.

March 18th, 2016
Mrs
Would never recommrnd

March 12th, 2016
We stopped to see our dear friend who has been suffering since Dr McAndrew did her surgery. She told us he knicked her bladder and she has never been the same. She has complained on this site but said it was REMOVED-can you believe that?!

March 8th, 2016
Mr
He has a poor attitude and is sloppy. I had no choice as I was at Dearborn Hospital. He was the only surgeon there-his brother + a lady. I had to use him. I would never go to him again and I think others need to know my experience

March 7th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr McAndrew did my husband's surgery at Dearborn County Hospital. The nurses were wonderful, but Dr McAndrew was not! My husband had problems after his surgery. He would never go to this surgeon again.