Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist
7505 Main St
Ste 150
Houston, TX 77030
713-790-1500
Locations and availability (2)

|  Lousy Bedside Manner, Doesn't Listen, Cocky.  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2014

It took 2 hours to see Dr. McCann. He was rude, disrespectful, and when I told him I was unable to take a medication due to adverse reactions he mocked me for the choices I was making about my plan of care.

|  patient  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. McCann for a cervical epidural (double herniated disk) by a prominent orthopedic physician who told me "I'm going to send you to the doctor who did my neck, because you want somebody who knows what they're doing." I'd had excruciating pain in my shoulder and arm for months. Dr. McCann told me there was a good chance the cervical epidural would work, but that it might take more than one. We did the first one and...I was worse. I felt like my neck and back were on fire. Dr. McCann said it was from the nerves being irritated, and got me back quickly(on New Year's Eve, no less) to do the second procedure. I was very discouraged. However, when I woke up in recovery after the second procedure, I knew instantly that I was a LOT better. When I saw him for follow up, he told me the steroids were slow-acting, and that I would get even better over the next six months. He was right. That second procedure was two years ago, and I am completely pain free. Dr. McCann told me the result might last a month or it might last forever--nobody knows. But that if the pain returns, to just come back and we'll do the procedure again. Double fusion surgery averted. I did have to wait a long time every time I saw him (like, more than an hour), but I think it was worth it. Very honest and competent doctor.

|  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

I went for a 3:15 appointment with Dr. McCann and when I checked in at 3:00, I was told that the wait time was 1 hour and 45 minutes!!!They basically canceled my appointment. Imagine my time driving to the Medical Center and then turning around and fighting the traffic home! No one apologized, and when I got a call to reschedule; I asked why no one had called me to tell me about the wait time and save me the round trip I made wasting my time and gas. The person I was speaking with starting talking in circles and was very defensive. I have had great results with the Steroid Epidurals, but I find the unprofessionalism and lack of consideration intolerable. I am now going to a different anesthesiologist.

|  President, Results Mktg  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

Iwent from a wheelchair to walking. Dr Mccain gave me my life back. My hip and knee where severely painful. Now I walk painfree. Seriously!

|  BEST Dentist Anywhere!!  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. McCann and Rose for over 10 years now, and they have always been wonderful to me! They treat you like family, spend as much time as needed with you, share personal stories and tid bits (they truly treat you like a family member). They have gentle, caring hands and your comfort and healthy are their main priorities. My teeth are in fabulous condition, and I really owe it all to them. They treat me like royalty. I would not go to another dentist!