Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

STAY AWAY show details STAY AWAY
Jul 18th, 2016

If I could give negative ratings for bedside manner and ability to have a discussion with this doctor I would do that in a second. And this was after waiting two hours to see him; in an empty waiting room. He was disrespectful, curt and demeaning to my teenaged daughter. She was in chronic pain and just looking for help, or at least some hope. Perhaps he couldn't help her (other doctors have though) but he was so ugly about it. He was such a jerk to her.

Feb 29th, 2016

Very transphobic Dr. ....regards transgender as mentally ill and in need of serious mental care ..... Very opinionated and his opinion was stated as fact in my medical records ....reflecting his transphobic issues. If you are in recovery or any addiction and not in recovery he will also treat you as just a drug addict with no value ..but he will take your money make no mistake about that! Run away from this Dr. If you are anything but straight white and Christian !

I waited two hours and had a two second exam with an incredible jerk show details I waited two hours and had a two second exam with an incredible jerk
Sep 21st, 2015

We waited two hours for our appointment to see if he could help with chronic neck pain. I'll never fault a doctor if I have a problem he or she cannot fix, but after waiting two hours he and his nurse came in giggling, took a quick feel of my 15-year-old daughter's neck, didn't look at the files (X-Rays, MRIs, etc) we had brought with us, then rudely said there was nothing he could do and it was all in her head. Perhaps, but PLEASE don't talk to a distressed young teen that way. She burst into tears. All we needed was some hope. Again, not everyone can fix everything, but he was incredibly unprofessional. I'd really like to give him all zero stars, but I can't.

Lousy Bedside Manner, Doesn't Listen, Cocky. show details Lousy Bedside Manner, Doesn't Listen, Cocky.
Jan 13th, 2014

It took 2 hours to see Dr. McCann. He was rude, disrespectful, and when I told him I was unable to take a medication due to adverse reactions he mocked me for the choices I was making about my plan of care.

patient show details patient
Jan 17th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. McCann for a cervical epidural (double herniated disk) by a prominent orthopedic physician who told me "I'm going to send you to the doctor who did my neck, because you want somebody who knows what they're doing." I'd had excruciating pain in my shoulder and arm for months. Dr. McCann told me there was a good chance the cervical epidural would work, but that it might take more than one. We did the first one and...I was worse. I felt like my neck and back were on fire. Dr. McCann said it was from the nerves being irritated, and got me back quickly(on New Year's Eve, no less) to do the second procedure. I was very discouraged. However, when I woke up in recovery after the second procedure, I knew instantly that I was a LOT better. When I saw him for follow up, he told me the steroids were slow-acting, and that I would get even better over the next six months. He was right. That second procedure was two years ago, and I am completely pain free. Dr. McCann told me the result might last a month or it might last forever--nobody knows. But that if the pain returns, to just come back and we'll do the procedure again. Double fusion surgery averted. I did have to wait a long time every time I saw him (like, more than an hour), but I think it was worth it. Very honest and competent doctor.

Jan 18th, 2012

I went for a 3:15 appointment with Dr. McCann and when I checked in at 3:00, I was told that the wait time was 1 hour and 45 minutes!!!They basically canceled my appointment. Imagine my time driving to the Medical Center and then turning around and fighting the traffic home! No one apologized, and when I got a call to reschedule; I asked why no one had called me to tell me about the wait time and save me the round trip I made wasting my time and gas. The person I was speaking with starting talking in circles and was very defensive. I have had great results with the Steroid Epidurals, but I find the unprofessionalism and lack of consideration intolerable. I am now going to a different anesthesiologist.

President, Results Mktg show details President, Results Mktg
Jun 13th, 2011

Iwent from a wheelchair to walking. Dr Mccain gave me my life back. My hip and knee where severely painful. Now I walk painfree. Seriously!

BEST Dentist Anywhere!! show details BEST Dentist Anywhere!!
Oct 12th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. McCann and Rose for over 10 years now, and they have always been wonderful to me! They treat you like family, spend as much time as needed with you, share personal stories and tid bits (they truly treat you like a family member). They have gentle, caring hands and your comfort and healthy are their main priorities. My teeth are in fabulous condition, and I really owe it all to them. They treat me like royalty. I would not go to another dentist!