inactive

Dr. Michael McCarty MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Grand Island, NE

3.3

July 2nd, 2014
Dr. McCarty did an excellent job repairing my MCL in my right and left knees. My only complaint was I ended up with a blood clot and I spent 7 days in a hospital. I do not know the exact cause of the clot.

August 1st, 2013
Didn't do his job
He walked out of the examing room while i was asking questions. He didn't come back. I didn't find out what was wrong.

August 26th, 2011
Dr McCarty was great!!!!!
I was recommended to Dr. McCarty by two other physicians for a second opinion. I am so glad I did I almost had unnecessary surgery. Dr. McCart was caring and easy and most importantly honest. I have seen several orthopedic specialists over the years and Dr McCarty was the best yet. Thanks Dr McCarty

March 4th, 2011
MONEY HUNGRY
The only reason I am rating him so low is after severly dislocating my elbow, he set it and then after 4 weeks he would no longer see me when I could not pay my bill. When my husband took me to see him from the ER he wanted the money all up front because I did not have insurance at the time. I have a pinched nerve in my elbow and can not move some of my fingers on my hand and have lost some muscle mass in my hand also. You know where his mindis. Only wants the MONEY.