A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCaskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCaskill, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaskill graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. McCaskill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F McCaskill MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. McCaskill practice?
- Dr. Michael McCaskill has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McCaskill practices Emergency Medicine near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Emergency Physicians.