A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCauley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCauley
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCauley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCauley, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. McCauley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Valley View Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G McCauley MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. McCauley practice?
- Dr. Michael McCauley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McCauley practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Dermatologists and Ardmore Internists.