A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCleod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McCleod graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. McCleod has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Children`s Hospital of Southwest Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael McCleod DO and MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Michael McCleod practice?
- Dr. Michael McCleod has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael McCleod practices Medical Oncology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Oncologists and Fort Myers Surgeons.