Dr. Michael Mcclure MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

November 19th, 2016
Patient
Dr. McClure is an exceptional psychiatrist. I feel like he truly listened to me and understood my problems. He is a wizard with medications. I feel better than I have felt in years. I highly reccomend him.

January 26th, 2015
Saved my life, my marriage and my job
I have been going to see Dr McClure for the 7 years. The first year was rough but he never gave up on me. He is supper smart, very calm and comforting. I was at the end of the line and he helped Resurrect my life. He doesn't take insurance but is worth every penny. The money spent has yealded mega returns. I love life. My career is on track and most of all I still have a family and a super wife. He also helped her deal with me so we stayed together. GOD BLESS THE MAN.

December 17th, 2014
Dr Mc
The most qualified physician I have ever experienced. His strength is his ability to "listen" and hear with wisdom . I was able to work through my issues with no judgement and with a very successful out come. I recommend him to anyone seeking answers for difficult or tragic seasons of life. Dr. McClure also has a Phd in pharmacology and is an expert with balancing medications or even better ... not prescribing anything and using talk therapy.

December 5th, 2014
POOR DOCTOR
THIS DOCTOR SO TOTALLY MISDIAGNOSED MY DEPRESSION EVEN THOUGH 3 OTHER DOCTORS (2 IN OTHER STATES, AND 1 IN SARASOTA WHO HAD RETIRED, AND ALL 3 CONSIDERED AT THE VERY TOP OF THEIR FIELD) HAD GIVEN 'MAJOR DEPRESSION' AS MY PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS..... AND I HAD ALSO TOLD HIM THIS ILLNESS HAD BEEN AN ONGOING PROBLEM THAT I HAD BEEN FIGHTING FOR YEARS. HE SEEMED TO ACTUALLY ENJOY MAKING RUDE AND HURTFUL COMMENTS. HIS WIFE RUNS, OR AT LEAST USED TO RUN, HIS OFFICE; AND IT APPEARED TO ME THAT HE SHARED OUR APPOINTMENT DIALOGUE WITH HER! IT'S MY OPINION THAT THIS MAN CAN BE VERY CRUEL, AND HAS NO COMPASSION OR EMPATHY FOR PATIENTS WHO, FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER, HE OR HIS WIFE DECIDES THEY DON'T LIKE.

January 9th, 2012
Expensive
Very expensive as this doctor does not participate with medicare or other insurance programs. He has limited malpractice to $10k out of his own pocket. When he is not available, there is no one covering for him. His hourly fee is about twice that or more of comparable physicians. Too expensive, and too unavailable.

May 10th, 2011
I have been in the field for many years, in my humble opinion, Dr. Mike is at the top of his game and the field in every way.

April 30th, 2011
Hard to reach - is not hospital affiliated - no covering physician

January 23rd, 2010
The Very Best I've Ever Experienced !
Dr. Mike is, in my opinion, the BEST there is in medicine today. He has an MD and a PHD which he uses to the fullest to provide impeccable care to all of his patients. He is very experienced in dual diagnosis patients Along with his vast knowledge of medications, you can rest assured he will work with you to attain your optimum mental and physical health. His office doesn't accept insurances or medicare so it can be a bit expensive. It is worth every penny, believe me. I have been his patient since 2004.

November 8th, 2009
Dr. Mc Clure is attentive and caring. He really wants to help keep his patients balanced and less anxious about life. I am grateful for his understanding about my problems and willingness to go out of his way to keep my stress at bay and keep me safe.

November 1st, 2009
Excellent doctor
Dr. McClure is an excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable about both general medicine and psychiatry. He also does psychotherapy with his patients, which is not common any more. I highly recommend him.

August 26th, 2009
Dr. McClure is a wonderful and caring doctor who listens to me. When I have problems, he is always understanding and insightful. There are not many psychiatrists that take the time to do individual therapy as well as knowing their medications.

March 21st, 2009
Dr.McClure is patient and takes the time to listen to my problems. He provides professional and updated information. The office is peaceful and the staff are extremely warm and caring. He takes the time to answer and evaluate a concern after office hours and on the week-ends.