Dr. Michael Mcclure Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mcclure?

July 31st, 2017

Excellent psychiatrist. Helped me a lot!

I have been seeing a psychiatrist for years. He just renewed my prescriptions without really talking to me or showing any effort to understand my problems. I finally gave up on him and searched for a new psychiatrist. What a difference! Dr. McClure spends time with me. I feel like he understands me. They are not all the same. I highly recommend him.

July 27th, 2017

Great psychiatrist

Easily the best psychiatrist I have ever seen. He provides therapy, not just prescribe medications like most psychiatrists do these days. It is helpful getting both forms of treatment from one person. I felt like he truly understands me and is helping me to understand myself better. I highly recommend him.

February 16th, 2017

I had treatment for several years from Dr. McClure. He is a out standing Dr. He is a Dr. that listen well and also of great help to me.

November 19th, 2016

Patient

Dr. McClure is an exceptional psychiatrist. I feel like he truly listened to me and understood my problems. He is a wizard with medications. I feel better than I have felt in years. I highly reccomend him.

January 26th, 2015

Saved my life, my marriage and my job

I have been going to see Dr McClure for the 7 years. The first year was rough but he never gave up on me. He is supper smart, very calm and comforting. I was at the end of the line and he helped Resurrect my life. He doesn't take insurance but is worth every penny. The money spent has yealded mega returns. I love life. My career is on track and most of all I still have a family and a super wife. He also helped her deal with me so we stayed together. GOD BLESS THE MAN.

December 18th, 2014

Dr Mc

The most qualified physician I have ever experienced. His strength is his ability to "listen" and hear with wisdom . I was able to work through my issues with no judgement and with a very successful out come. I recommend him to anyone seeking answers for difficult or tragic seasons of life. Dr. McClure also has a Phd in pharmacology and is an expert with balancing medications or even better ... not prescribing anything and using talk therapy.

December 5th, 2014

POOR DOCTOR

THIS DOCTOR SO TOTALLY MISDIAGNOSED MY DEPRESSION EVEN THOUGH 3 OTHER DOCTORS (2 IN OTHER STATES, AND 1 IN SARASOTA WHO HAD RETIRED, AND ALL 3 CONSIDERED AT THE VERY TOP OF THEIR FIELD) HAD GIVEN 'MAJOR DEPRESSION' AS MY PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS..... AND I HAD ALSO TOLD HIM THIS ILLNESS HAD BEEN AN ONGOING PROBLEM THAT I HAD BEEN FIGHTING FOR YEARS. HE SEEMED TO ACTUALLY ENJOY MAKING RUDE AND HURTFUL COMMENTS. HIS WIFE RUNS, OR AT LEAST USED TO RUN, HIS OFFICE; AND IT APPEARED TO ME THAT HE SHARED OUR APPOINTMENT DIALOGUE WITH HER! IT'S MY OPINION THAT THIS MAN CAN BE VERY CRUEL, AND HAS NO COMPASSION OR EMPATHY FOR PATIENTS WHO, FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER, HE OR HIS WIFE DECIDES THEY DON'T LIKE.

January 9th, 2012

Expensive

Very expensive as this doctor does not participate with medicare or other insurance programs. He has limited malpractice to $10k out of his own pocket. When he is not available, there is no one covering for him. His hourly fee is about twice that or more of comparable physicians. Too expensive, and too unavailable.

May 10th, 2011

I have been in the field for many years, in my humble opinion, Dr. Mike is at the top of his game and the field in every way.

April 30th, 2011

Hard to reach - is not hospital affiliated - no covering physician

January 23rd, 2010

The Very Best I've Ever Experienced !

Dr. Mike is, in my opinion, the BEST there is in medicine today. He has an MD and a PHD which he uses to the fullest to provide impeccable care to all of his patients. He is very experienced in dual diagnosis patients Along with his vast knowledge of medications, you can rest assured he will work with you to attain your optimum mental and physical health. His office doesn't accept insurances or medicare so it can be a bit expensive. It is worth every penny, believe me. I have been his patient since 2004.

November 8th, 2009

Dr. Mc Clure is attentive and caring. He really wants to help keep his patients balanced and less anxious about life. I am grateful for his understanding about my problems and willingness to go out of his way to keep my stress at bay and keep me safe.