A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCombs is Excellent. Dr. McCombs has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McCombs graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCombs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCombs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCombs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. McCombs practice?
Dr. Michael McCombs practices Internal Medicine near Dover, OH.
See Dover Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel McCombs, Dr. Mitch McCombs, Dr. Myles McCombs, Dr. Michal McCombs, Dr. Mickey McCombs, Dr. Miles McCombs