Dr. Michael Mccoy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mccoy?

Posted on August 25th, 2012

McCoy had been my doctor for 27 years, he left the practice at the end of June, and now my family is without a family doctor. He will be hard to replace. I stumbled across his picture on the Bryanlgh web site yesterday. He is still working but now at Lifepointe Urgent Care. I was hoping he just open a new family practice and my family and I would move to that office. But until I get a new family doctor, I know where I will be trying to go I only hope it will be his day to work. Have not decide if I will stay with Lincoln Family Wellness office or not as I will not go to Dr. Rock.

Dr

Posted on August 19th, 2012

DR McCoy has been my family doctor for probably 20 years. I understand he is no longer affilated with this office. Where has he gone??????

Very kind man

Posted on December 16th, 2010

Dr.McCoy has been my doctor for my whole life. He is very caring and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. I always joke with him that I don't know what Im going to do when he decides to retire. :) Although yes I generally have to wait an extra 5-15 minutes in the waiting room, the staff are very friendly and let you know that he is running behind that day. But I think every doctors office is like that and at least they are honest with you. But if you're looking for a caring, genuine,knowledgeable, and experienced doctor. You've found your man

Posted on April 24th, 2017