Dr. Michael Mccracken MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 4th, 2016
Professional, efficient and knowledgeable. Dr. McCracken and his staff are confident in their abilities.

November 4th, 2016
Neo Graft Patient
Dr McCracken is a very competent physician and surgeon. He, as well as his entire staff, are all extremely friendly, courteous, and professional. Top notch! Highly recommend!

September 15th, 2016
Excellent, very thorough appointment
From the moment I made an appointment with Dr. McCracken by phone with Lindsey, I was impressed! The staff was very friendly and professional at every segment of my appointment. Dr. McCracken answered all of my questions very thoroughly. I would return without hesitation to this office should the need arise.

August 26th, 2016
Dr. McCracken is awesome!!!
From the time I was checked in to the time I was checked out, Dr. McCracken and his staff made me feel comfortable. The visit was very informative. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to him and go back to him in a heartbeat.

August 22nd, 2016
satisfied
the front desk staff was extra helpful when it was discovered while we were waiting that we had no gotten the required referral, they jumped into action and we were able to get a referral and continue with the appointment

March 19th, 2016
Thought the whole experience very professional and the discussion was informative I hope I get to have Dr Mc Craken as my doctor when all the tests come back

March 16th, 2016
RN
Very caring and respectful, extremely skilled surgeon who treats everyone as an individual based on their needs! I Highly recommend Dr. McCracken!

March 1st, 2016
The doctor and staff was very professional and very willing to help and encourage. A very pleasant experience . I as very pleased.

February 17th, 2016
I had been to other providers and had not seen the results I was happy with until I found Dr. McCracken. I did a lot of research and found that he uses the most up-to-date techniques to reduce pain, inflammation, bruising and swelling....important to me because I take medication that makes me more prone to those issues. I also did not want to look fake, just a natural and younger version of me. But, what I got was much more. ...much prettier than I used to be....yay! I travel an hour from Colorado Springs to see him. I have been nothing but incredibly impressed by his work, attention to detail and aesthetics. His entire staff, I just adore them, as well. It's a very private setting and comfortable environment, which is also important to me. I will not trust my face to anyone else EVER!!

August 24th, 2015
Happy Ending
Several months ago I had Mohs surgery under my left eye which left a rather large hole. The dermatologist referred me to Dr. McCracken for the closure since the surgical site was so close to my eye. It was quite a lengthy procedure which included a skin graft. Needless to say, I was not a pretty sight. However, as healing progressed, the left side of my face took on my normal look with not even a scar; nobody could see any sign of Dr. McCracken's work. He's an amazing plastic surgeon. I couldn't be more pleased.

August 15th, 2015
I can see so much better and an extra bonus was I look better. Thank you so much.

July 8th, 2015
Eye Lid Reconstruction
Dr. Mccracken and his staff are exceptional. As can be expected this experience can be quite intimidating. I knew all aspects of the procedure and what to expect. The results are outstanding. Can barely tell there was a basil cell cancer removed form my eyelid. His concern and expertice I acknowledge with highest regard.