Dr. Michael Mccracken MD Patient Reviews

3.4

March 16th, 2017
My Surgery with Dr McCracken
My name is Sandra Hurlbut and I would like to share my amazing experience I had with Dr McCracken and his staff. From the time I walked in the door , my surgery and every post op appointment they were there for me. They were professional, compassionate and understanding of all my needs. I would like to thank each one of you and I would recommend you and your team to anyone!!

March 1st, 2017
Amber was very good about calming my nerves. Did not know what to expect. Dr. McCracken is very professional and both of them seemed to anticipate questions and concerns I had before I thought to ask! They are flexible and I did not feel pressured.

March 1st, 2017
Great experience!
I was referred by another physician due to complications from surgery. Dr McCracken was able to work me in on the same day, performed extensive tests, made calls to various providers and provided a well understood opinion. He and his staff definitely went the extra mile and it is much appreciated!

February 27th, 2017
Great attention to detail.

February 11th, 2017
Great
The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Dr. McCracken was knowledgeable and helpful. He was straight forward in his examination and suggested and alternative solution to my issues.

February 1st, 2017
A talented and compassionate professional
This talented eye surgeon was a pleasure to have had perform a delicate operation on one of my eyes. His talent and kindness were exceptional.

January 30th, 2017
Dr. McCracken was great!
I work as a ski instructor (20 years at Copper Mountain.) Last season, two incidents of being run into by other skiers made me realize I had no peripheral vision. I never saw them coming. I went to see Dr. McCracken about improving my vision. He came up with a plan to remove the extra skin around my eyes. Now I can see so much better. Also, I no longer need to use my forehead to keep my eyes open so fewer wrinkles there, too. Better vision has also improved my skiing! I sincerely appreciate Dr. McCraken's expertise, and his staff's excellent care. My results and experience far exceeded my expectations. Thank you Dr. McCracken!

November 4th, 2016
Professional, efficient and knowledgeable. Dr. McCracken and his staff are confident in their abilities.

November 4th, 2016
Neo Graft Patient
Dr McCracken is a very competent physician and surgeon. He, as well as his entire staff, are all extremely friendly, courteous, and professional. Top notch! Highly recommend!

September 15th, 2016
Excellent, very thorough appointment
From the moment I made an appointment with Dr. McCracken by phone with Lindsey, I was impressed! The staff was very friendly and professional at every segment of my appointment. Dr. McCracken answered all of my questions very thoroughly. I would return without hesitation to this office should the need arise.

August 26th, 2016
Dr. McCracken is awesome!!!
From the time I was checked in to the time I was checked out, Dr. McCracken and his staff made me feel comfortable. The visit was very informative. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to him and go back to him in a heartbeat.

August 22nd, 2016
satisfied
the front desk staff was extra helpful when it was discovered while we were waiting that we had no gotten the required referral, they jumped into action and we were able to get a referral and continue with the appointment