Dr. Michael Mccracken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mccracken?

September 22nd, 2017

Entire staff was very helpful and friendly to work with. Dr .McCracken thoroughly and patiently discussed my problem and came up with the recommendation to repair my drooping eyelids. Both Amber and Ann (Drs.' nurse and Surgery scheduler(respectively) were also very friendly and professional

September 19th, 2017

Very helpful and friendly staff

The office staff and Dr. are very friendly. They took the time to go over a couple different options to help determine what would be best for me. Would definitely recommend.

September 7th, 2017

I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. McCracken. He is a very exceptional and skilled surgeon. Not only is he a great doctor, but his office staff is top notch. I highly recommend Dr. McCracken. Dr. McCracken, thank you for taking such good care of me. I am so grateful. Rosemary

August 22nd, 2017

Dr. McCracken saved my life!

In March 2016, I was referred to Dr. McCracken by Dr. Owen in Edwards as I live in Eagle Colorado. Since October 2015, I had been to 15 doctors and (two of them were eye doctors) with frustrating little information and no answers for my swollen eyes. Dr. Owen said my lacrimal glands were swollen and my lymph nodes. I came to Denver to see Dr. McCracken and right away, he assured my husband, Art and I, that he would find an answer for us. I was hoping that the cause was allergies or infection, however Dr. McCracken says he would "eat his shoes" if that were the case! After an MRI and biopsies on my lacrimal glands, I was diagnosed with Mantel Cell Lymphoma. Thank God for Dr. McCracken! I then went for treatment with CBCI and Dr. McSweeney and just finished a stem cell transplant from my twin sister 3 months ago and all is well!!! He is dedicated, amazing, compassionate, and determined and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

August 4th, 2017

First I liked Dr McCracken from the minute I met him. Second he did the eye procedure on my first visit preventing me from a follow up visit. I live over 200 miles from his office.

July 27th, 2017

Surgery/Dermal Filler/Botox Awesome

Excellent Up-to-Date Training Sympathetic to Patient Needs & Pain Management Conservative, will not pursue unnecessary surgery or procedures. Educates patients on all options, especially if surgery is premature. Kind and supportive staff. They do their best for you.

July 27th, 2017

Very pleased

Very please with the willingness to listen to my concerns and willingness to follow up and do whatever he could to take care of them I'm very please with the outcome.

July 26th, 2017

Very satisfied with under-eye filler

I've gotten under-eye filler by Dr. McCracken two times, and each time I've been very satisfied with the results-- i.e. lessened appearance of under-eye bags and dark circles. Dr. McCracken and his staff are very professional. Plus, it only took two days for the post-op puffiness to disappear.

June 1st, 2017

Great physician and polite and efficient office staff.

March 1st, 2017

Amber was very good about calming my nerves. Did not know what to expect. Dr. McCracken is very professional and both of them seemed to anticipate questions and concerns I had before I thought to ask! They are flexible and I did not feel pressured.

March 1st, 2017

Great experience!

I was referred by another physician due to complications from surgery. Dr McCracken was able to work me in on the same day, performed extensive tests, made calls to various providers and provided a well understood opinion. He and his staff definitely went the extra mile and it is much appreciated!

February 28th, 2017

Great attention to detail.