Dr. Michael Mccracken MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2017
Dr. McCracken saved my life!
In March 2016, I was referred to Dr. McCracken by Dr. Owen in Edwards as I live in Eagle Colorado. Since October 2015, I had been to 15 doctors and (two of them were eye doctors) with frustrating little information and no answers for my swollen eyes. Dr. Owen said my lacrimal glands were swollen and my lymph nodes. I came to Denver to see Dr. McCracken and right away, he assured my husband, Art and I, that he would find an answer for us. I was hoping that the cause was allergies or infection, however Dr. McCracken says he would "eat his shoes" if that were the case! After an MRI and biopsies on my lacrimal glands, I was diagnosed with Mantel Cell Lymphoma. Thank God for Dr. McCracken! I then went for treatment with CBCI and Dr. McSweeney and just finished a stem cell transplant from my twin sister 3 months ago and all is well!!! He is dedicated, amazing, compassionate, and determined and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

August 4th, 2017
First I liked Dr McCracken from the minute I met him. Second he did the eye procedure on my first visit preventing me from a follow up visit. I live over 200 miles from his office.

July 27th, 2017
Surgery/Dermal Filler/Botox Awesome
Excellent Up-to-Date Training Sympathetic to Patient Needs & Pain Management Conservative, will not pursue unnecessary surgery or procedures. Educates patients on all options, especially if surgery is premature. Kind and supportive staff. They do their best for you.

July 27th, 2017
Very pleased
Very please with the willingness to listen to my concerns and willingness to follow up and do whatever he could to take care of them I'm very please with the outcome.

July 26th, 2017
Very satisfied with under-eye filler
I've gotten under-eye filler by Dr. McCracken two times, and each time I've been very satisfied with the results-- i.e. lessened appearance of under-eye bags and dark circles. Dr. McCracken and his staff are very professional. Plus, it only took two days for the post-op puffiness to disappear.

June 1st, 2017
Great physician and polite and efficient office staff.

March 1st, 2017
Amber was very good about calming my nerves. Did not know what to expect. Dr. McCracken is very professional and both of them seemed to anticipate questions and concerns I had before I thought to ask! They are flexible and I did not feel pressured.

March 1st, 2017
Great experience!
I was referred by another physician due to complications from surgery. Dr McCracken was able to work me in on the same day, performed extensive tests, made calls to various providers and provided a well understood opinion. He and his staff definitely went the extra mile and it is much appreciated!

February 28th, 2017
Great attention to detail.

February 11th, 2017
Great
The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Dr. McCracken was knowledgeable and helpful. He was straight forward in his examination and suggested and alternative solution to my issues.

February 1st, 2017
A talented and compassionate professional
This talented eye surgeon was a pleasure to have had perform a delicate operation on one of my eyes. His talent and kindness were exceptional.

January 30th, 2017
Dr. McCracken was great!
I work as a ski instructor (20 years at Copper Mountain.) Last season, two incidents of being run into by other skiers made me realize I had no peripheral vision. I never saw them coming. I went to see Dr. McCracken about improving my vision. He came up with a plan to remove the extra skin around my eyes. Now I can see so much better. Also, I no longer need to use my forehead to keep my eyes open so fewer wrinkles there, too. Better vision has also improved my skiing! I sincerely appreciate Dr. McCraken's expertise, and his staff's excellent care. My results and experience far exceeded my expectations. Thank you Dr. McCracken!