A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCrary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCrary
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCrary Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCrary, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrary graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McCrary has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W McCrary MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. McCrary practice?
- Dr. Michael McCrary has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McCrary practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.