Dr. Michael Mccray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mccray?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mccray?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2013

Do your research

Long wait to get an aptmt which surprised me as there were no other patients in the entire office. After I explained my concerns to assistant, Dr. M. came in & I repeated the same concerns. He was in & out within 4 mins. He didn't think there were any important skin issues even though I showed him areas of concern. I do hv good insurance so I'll take note of the cost of this short visit. I called Int. Med. Physicians for references on other Dermatologists. I should have checked him out ahead of time.

April 18th, 2013

Ease of appointment??

These nice reviews are great, but when I was told I was a "new" patient even though I had been there before (some time ago) I was told it would be two months for an appointment! I am glad this was not life threatening! My experience with dermatologists in general is that if you need expensive cosmetic surgery you can get an appointment quickly but if you need the more routine procedures that most people need a dermatologist for they put you off sometimes until you just go away. I cannot comment on this DR. because I never got in to see him! Two months for a simple checkup of a facial breakout, perhaps skin cancer, is simply ridiculous. I will look elsewhere as my time is valuable too. Perhaps these doctors think that the term "patient" means you will wait forever!

July 25th, 2012

Informative, proactive, effective and preventive remedy of conditions

January 3rd, 2012

I have been going to Dr. McCray for many years. He is the best, knowledgeable, always friendly, does not push unnecessary treatment but is right on top of it if he thinks something should come off and be biopsied.

July 18th, 2011

He is warm, welcoming and so is his staff....I've known him for 13 years and see him several times a year.

February 3rd, 2011

AWESOME

Best Dermatologist I know, I would recommend to anyone.

September 14th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Dr McCray has kept a watch on spots that appear on my body and has caught 3 basil cysts and removed them before they became cancer.

October 13th, 2009

RATES FOR OFFICE VISITS

I JUST CALLED TO REFILL A PERSCRIPTION AND WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO COME IN FOR AN APPOINTMENT BEFORE HE WOULD FILL IT. I WAS PREVIOUSLY CHARGED 50 AND NOW I AM TOLD IT WILL BE 75...THIS IS THE OTHER HALF OF THE PROBLEM WITH THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM. GREED ON THE PART OF THE PHYSICIANS.

July 22nd, 2016