Dermatologist (skin)

Do your research show details Do your research
Jul 24th, 2013

Long wait to get an aptmt which surprised me as there were no other patients in the entire office. After I explained my concerns to assistant, Dr. M. came in & I repeated the same concerns. He was in & out within 4 mins. He didn't think there were any important skin issues even though I showed him areas of concern. I do hv good insurance so I'll take note of the cost of this short visit. I called Int. Med. Physicians for references on other Dermatologists. I should have checked him out ahead of time.

Ease of appointment?? show details Ease of appointment??
Apr 18th, 2013

These nice reviews are great, but when I was told I was a "new" patient even though I had been there before (some time ago) I was told it would be two months for an appointment! I am glad this was not life threatening! My experience with dermatologists in general is that if you need expensive cosmetic surgery you can get an appointment quickly but if you need the more routine procedures that most people need a dermatologist for they put you off sometimes until you just go away. I cannot comment on this DR. because I never got in to see him! Two months for a simple checkup of a facial breakout, perhaps skin cancer, is simply ridiculous. I will look elsewhere as my time is valuable too. Perhaps these doctors think that the term "patient" means you will wait forever!

Jan 3rd, 2012

I have been going to Dr. McCray for many years. He is the best, knowledgeable, always friendly, does not push unnecessary treatment but is right on top of it if he thinks something should come off and be biopsied.

Jul 18th, 2011

He is warm, welcoming and so is his staff....I've known him for 13 years and see him several times a year.

AWESOME show details AWESOME
by C Gahimer on Feb 3rd, 2011

Best Dermatologist I know, I would recommend to anyone.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by M.J. Zrodlo on Sep 13th, 2010

Dr McCray has kept a watch on spots that appear on my body and has caught 3 basil cysts and removed them before they became cancer.

great skin show details great skin
by Monica V at Insider Pages on Aug 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I was having a lot of problems with my skin and i was recommended to Dr. Cray, he was amazing! He took his time to listen to my problems and...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
RATES FOR OFFICE VISITS show details RATES FOR OFFICE VISITS
by LONG TIME PATIENT on Oct 13th, 2009

I JUST CALLED TO REFILL A PERSCRIPTION AND WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO COME IN FOR AN APPOINTMENT BEFORE HE WOULD FILL IT. I WAS PREVIOUSLY CHARGED 50 AND NOW I AM TOLD IT WILL BE 75...THIS IS THE OTHER HALF OF THE PROBLEM WITH THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM. GREED ON THE PART OF THE PHYSICIANS.