A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCullough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCullough
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCullough Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCullough, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullough graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. McCullough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David McCullough MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. McCullough practice?
- Dr. Michael McCullough has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McCullough practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Radiologists.