A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCully is Excellent. Dr. McCully has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McCully graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCully has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCully accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. McCully practice?
Dr. Michael McCully practices Internal Medicine near Wyoming, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Wyoming Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel McCully, Dr. Mitch McCully, Dr. Myles McCully, Dr. Michal McCully, Dr. Mickey McCully, Dr. Miles McCully