Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Mccurdy
Dr. Michael Mccurdy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mccurdy is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center and U. Of Maryland Medical System. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Mccurdy has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Mccurdy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Edward Bolgiano
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi34
Dr. Feras Khan
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi10
Dr. Terry Linville
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi33