A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCurdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCurdy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. McCurdy graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. McCurdy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- U. Of Maryland Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas McCurdy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. McCurdy practice?
- Dr. Michael McCurdy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McCurdy practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians, Baltimore Internists, and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.