A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McDaniel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. McDaniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lanier McDaniel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. McDaniel practice?
- Dr. Michael McDaniel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McDaniel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.