Dr. Michael Mcdonnell DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

January 27th, 2016
Positive Experience
Dr. McDonnell and his staff were very polite, pleasant and professional, both times I visited the office. Dr. McDonnell is kind and has a nice sense of humor. I'm glad he is my OB/GYN. No complaints from me!

October 15th, 2015
The doctor was helpful, but the staff should all be fired and replaced. They obviously thought I was stupid when I called in. I always get an excuse as to why something cannot happen. They cannot contact the Dr. Please, you cannot tell me that his own office cannot contact him if a patient needs help. I have family members that have worked in the medical profession, and they can always get in contact with the Dr. The office staff is rude, uncaring, and lucky to have a job and will eventually cause the Dr to lose more patients then he already is losing.

September 16th, 2015
Never again
Will not release your medical records to other doctors. He doesn't want other doctors in his money. Office staff is rude and not caring about others. Snotty when you ask after an hour of being there how much longer. You are just a number. You may as well get test run and question what the result is. Poor bedside manner

October 14th, 2011
Quick and Painless
I like Dr. McDonnell because he not only is caring but also is quick and after all, who wants to spend more time at their gyno's office than they have to? I have never waited more than 5 minutes for my scheduled appointment and never had a rude receptionist or nurse.