Michael McFadden Is this you?

Have you seen Michael McFadden?

November 3rd, 2016

this office should be put out of business, they, they lied and made it hard for me to find another doctor. the office will face law and order. I promise you that.

August 31st, 2016

Patient at advance pain management

This doctor is very patient, and seems to really be concerned with your issues,and if it's beyond what he has to work with after diagnosing your problems,he made sure I got to the surgeon,or doctors that specialized in that area. All in all great doctor ,well appreciated!!!!

November 22nd, 2015

Wait time Horrible

This Doctor has a wait time of 3-4 hours in the wait room then another 45 Min in the practice room. This type of waiting is ridiculous! I have to clear out my entire days schedule even with a 9:30 AM appointment!

September 11th, 2015

Yin and Yang

Dr. McFadden is good at what he does but a wait of 3-4 hrs is rediculous. Even when I got a 9:15 AM appointment I did not see hi until 1:00 PM. His office opens at 9:00 AM!! The waiting room could also be updated. For instance the seats in the waiting room have lost their spring action. They are indented in. The fish tank is half painted white and been left that way. The exam room the artificial plant had dust bunnies. Withdraw that said when I do get in Dr. McFadden has good diagnostic skills.

May 16th, 2015

Advanced Pain Care Clinic

Dr. McFadden is a great doctor but the owners of this office take no pride in how it looks. Half painted Aquarians stand that looked,like it was from a garage sale and seats that were torn or obviously worn out. Took 1 hr to get back to see him. And as this was my firstmvisitmthe patients in the waiting room said that we would probably be waiting 2-3'hrs. Then when taken back would,be putrid 1 of 3'waiting rooms for another long wait. Not a very good impression. The patients did rave aboutmtDr. McFadden and said he was worth them wait. When I finally arrived in the exam room the artificial plant that I wasmsittingmnext to was covered in dust. Like I,said, whoever owns this facility takes no,pride in the care or image projected.. Since this is my first visit I will see Ina month if changes have been made. The office manager came out and saidmtheynwere getting new chairs. We will see. Wish I could download pictures I took.

May 1st, 2015

Worth the wait!

I saw Dr McFadden today and he was great! Spent a lot of time with me and explained things . Other doctors just don't do that. I'm gonna keep this one. He has a lot of patients that need help and he spends time with each one. He is worth the wait!

June 8th, 2014

Exceptional service

November 24th, 2010

Wonderful, caring doctor!

After several weeks of my husband dealing with excruciating sciatic pain, physical therapy without relief, a late-night trip to the ER, radiographic testing, untold numbers of pain pills, a PCP and a specialist, he was finally referred to Dr. McFadden. What a blessing!! After an initial epidural steroid injection and a myelogram, Dr. McFadden actually called our home on a Saturday morning to check on my husband because he had "been thinking about" my husband's case. He had already consulted one of his partners, a spine surgeon, as well. Although the radiographic test results showed only disk protrusion and not a disk herniation, Dr. McFadden was concerned because the amount of pain my husband was experiencing did not coincide with the reported test results, and he wanted to get to the bottom of what was going on with my husband. He invited us to come to his office (on a Saturday) to meet with him. After obtaining a medical history and performing a physical exam, he admitted my husband to the hospital and made arrangments with his partner to operate. The next morning my husband had surgery (for a herniated disk), which ended his pain, finally. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. McFadden, who went above and beyond the call of duty to put an end to the six weeks of pain my husband had endured. He questioned the test results because they didn't fit with the clinical picture he had observed with my husband. He was caring and compassionate. He worked like no other doctor we had previously seen to bring some relief to my husband. Dr. McFadden is a wonderful man and a truly fantastic physician!!!

June 12th, 2010

amy s

Dr. McFadden spent more time listening to my problem before determinng the problem than any doctor I've encountered. When needed he spent over 30 minutes with me making sure I understood what the issues were and what the plan for treatment would be. He and his nursing staff attended to all my needs between visits. I would highly recommend him to anyone with back and neck pain issues.

October 11th, 2017