A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McFarland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McFarland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarland graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McFarland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael McFarland DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael McFarland practice?
- Dr. Michael McFarland has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McFarland practices Internal Medicine near Azle, TX.
See Azle Internists.