A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McGill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McGill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McGill, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGill graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. McGill has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. McGill practice?
Dr. Michael McGill practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Minocqua, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Germain, WI and Winfield, IL.
See Minocqua Cardiologists.