A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McGill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McGill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McGill, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGill graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. McGill has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P McGill MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. McGill practice?
- Dr. Michael McGill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael McGill practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Minocqua, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Germain, WI and Winfield, IL.
See Minocqua Cardiologists.