A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McGoohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McGoohan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McGoohan, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGoohan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. McGoohan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, 701 W. Cocoa Beach Causeway, Cocoa Beach Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick McGoohan DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. McGoohan practice?
- Dr. Michael McGoohan has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael McGoohan practices Emergency Medicine near Cocoa Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL and Palm Bay, FL.
See Cocoa Beach Emergency Physicians.