A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McGuiness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McGuiness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McGuiness, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuiness graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGuiness has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
- TX Health Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arthur John McGuiness MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. McGuiness practice?
- Dr. Michael McGuiness has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McGuiness practices Dermatology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Prosper, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Plano Dermatologists.