A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McGuinn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuinn graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. McGuinn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGuinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael McGuinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. McGuinn practice?
Dr. Michael McGuinn practices Internal Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal McGuinn, Dr. Micheal McGuinn, Dr. Michel McGuinn, Dr. Mickey McGuinn, Dr. Miguel McGuinn, Dr. Mike McGuinn