Dr. Michael Mcguire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mcguire?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2017

My wife and I first saw Dr. McGuire 20 years ago when we relocated to this area. We have been with him ever since, and have grown to feel almost like he is part of our family. He goes out of his way to help his patients. If you want a doctor who truly cares about you as a person and not just a patient, Dr. McGuire is your man, and the remainder of the staff is excellent as well. Highly recommended!!!

patient

Posted on July 24th, 2015

Excellent doctor with great bedside manner. Have used him for over 20 years now. He cares about his patients and has help me through my tough health challenges.

Simply put - the best!

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Top-notch, down-to-earth,caring physician.... I have referred over 10 people thus far and I can't say enough good things about the entire group. He listens and cares about my family. He's not rushing people through to get more from the insurance companies. He's just a genuine good soul and I wish there were more like him.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Absolute best attentive doctor around! I recommend all the doctors from there! Highly recommended!

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Just simply LOVE Dr. McGuire! He is SO wonderful, very caring and compassionate.

Dr. McGuire is an A plus doctor

Posted on July 6th, 2013

Dr.McGuire is an excellent doctor. He takes his time to listen you and makes an diagnosis what is wrong with you. He is very appropriate and talk with you to explain what is going on in plain English. He is very caring and it shows that he loves what he does. He is not an alarmist! He is great with teenagers and pre-teens. Way to go Dr. McGuire!

old school doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. McGuire for years. He is about my age (late 40s) but his style reminds me of older times when a family doctor spent time with the patient to really get to know them. He remembers the details of my life from visit to visit and it helps him piece things together for my overall care. He truely cares about his patients as people and not just customers.

Very Professional

Posted on April 1st, 2010

Knows his practice...doesn't rush...is firm but not a dictator...takes time to hear and understand your issues...very good GP and first "go to" person for health care.

Posted on February 10th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. McGuire for quite a few years now and he has always met or exceeded my expectations in terms of his professionalism, bedside manner, and diagnosis. My only issue with his practice is with the office staff. While they seem friendly in person, when I had a question about the handling of my file they became defensive and curt, and unwilling to work with me to solve the issue. If it weren't for Dr. McGuire's exceptional performance as a physician, I would not have returned to that office after that incident.

Compassionate doctor, good listener.

Posted on October 21st, 2008

I became a patient of Dr. McGuire's when I moved to the Exton area about 10 years ago. I went to his family practice because their location was close to my home. I had no idea of the quality of the practice.I have found Dr. McGuire to be a great listener. He has diagnosed my ailments accurately and dispensed the right medications. When the ailment calls for it he refers me to the right specialist. He is a compassionate individual. In sum, he has proven to be a super primary care physician for me and my family. I would encourage him and his partners to review their whole patient appointment and response system. The people behind it are nice but the system does not work efficiently. Maybe they need to bring in work-flow consultants to review the system and make suggestions for improvement.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017