A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McIlroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McIlroy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McIlroy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McIlroy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony McIlroy MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. McIlroy practice?
- Dr. Michael McIlroy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael McIlroy practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Internists and Grosse Pointe Infectious Disease Doctors.