A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McKay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKay
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McKay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dixon McKay MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. McKay practice?
- Dr. Michael McKay has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McKay practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Gastroenterologists.