A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McKenzie is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenzie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKenzie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. McKenzie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael McKenzie DO is a male Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Michael McKenzie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael McKenzie practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Brownstown Twp, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Shelby Township, MI.