A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. McKenzie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael McKenzie DO is a male Hematologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Michael McKenzie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael McKenzie practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Woodhaven, MI.
See Clinton Township Hematologists and Clinton Township Oncologists.