Overall Review

4.7

November 19th, 2015
Dr. Mckibbins is an awesome doctor.

September 22nd, 2015
Have been going to Dr. Mckibben for over 12 years and have gotten my wife and mother and father to switch over to him as their primary care doctor. We wish he was still practicing.

September 15th, 2015
Best doc
Best doctor I have ever been to. He has been my doctor for over 10 yrs. He diagnosed me with cancer early enough to get rid of it with the quickness. Just had too make an appointment with another doctor which saddens me. I hope he is not out of the practice for good.

September 11th, 2015
Greatest, kindest and most compassionate doctor I've ever been to.
We have been chasing Dr. McKibben from 1 office to another for 11 years. He has been mine and my husband's doctor for that long. He saw our children, my in-laws and the rest of their children. He has diagnosed things and then sent me to the appropriate doctors. He has always been right. For 11 years. No mistakes. He is that doctor that your parents took you to for everything. I have 1 problem with him. He has left and now we are thrown into a pool of people that call themselves doctors. These people do not return calls in a timely manner. They do not listen. They are in and out of the exam room with you in 5 minutes or less. They are part of the good old boys club at Nortons. I'm so angry with Dr. McKibben right now for doing this to my family. If he only knew what was going on with my family. It's just awful how these other so called doctors treat us. I just want him back. With good employees that he hand picks himself. He would have no problem at all keeping his office full. He doesn't need these big hospitals to back him. He could up his fees and patients would still come. We need him back in the South end. Everyone deserves to have a doctor like him. Please come back. We need you.

September 8th, 2015
I've never been to a better doctor.

August 5th, 2015
He is awesome. Please please let us know where he is. Some one out there has to know.

July 27th, 2015
Dr is very good and listen what I complain pain or sick he is very good doctor and he move other location I found him so he is very very good doctor I am deaf patient with doctor mc kibben

July 14th, 2015
No faith in corporate health care!
Dr Mckibben was the most caring doctor I've ever met. He was pushed out by big ol nortons because he was a man of integrity and refused to bend for corporate health care. I can only hope a health provider will take one of the finest Doctors.

July 4th, 2015
In all of the times that I've seen Dr. McKibbens, I can say he is the best Doctor that I have seen in all of my years seeing a Doctor. Would like to keep seeing him,if only I COULD FIND OUT WHERE HE HAS GONE TO

April 1st, 2014
Best Doctor I have ever seen.......

December 27th, 2013
Trusted
I trust my precious elderly mother to this doctor, and he has never let me down. He is patient and kind with mom never dismissing her issues for this and much more I am grateful

February 18th, 2013
Patient of Dr.McKibben
My husband and I both go to Dr McKibben.Since he moved out of the Valley Medicall office on Dixie Highway,it is sometimes harder to het into see him.This is because he is a very good doctor and has always been compassionate to our family.