A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McLeod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McLeod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLeod
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLeod Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McLeod, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McLeod graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McLeod has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D McLeod MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. McLeod practice?
- Dr. Michael McLeod has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McLeod practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.