Dr. Michael Mcneel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 23rd, 2014
Amazing Surgeon!
In 2010, Dr. McNeel did my tummy tuck and neck lift. He is such a wonderful surgeon, and I couldn't have been happier with the results! After the surgery, I felt so much more confident about my appearance. Both Dr. McNeel and his staff couldn't be nicer, and I highly recommend this talented doctor. Today, both my surgeries still look amazing, and I'm sorry that I waited so long to post my positive, well-deserved comments.

December 6th, 2013
tummy tuck
this surgeon is not good. he is full of himself and does not care about the patient. he messed up my tummy tuck, and i had to pack gauze in this big open hole for a long time. it now has a very big ugly scar that hurts. it pulls all the time and i hate it. it looks bad and hurts. he wants to charge me more money to fix his mistake. i can't believe it. do not go here.

August 21st, 2013
my breast surgery
this doctor is not good. he did my operation and i feel deformed. he was very brief with his explanation and did not spend much time with me. he won't fix this with out making me pay more money, all for his own bad surgery. i don't think i can trust him again, i will go somewhere else. i wasted my money and now have to spend more. i am very disappointed.

November 27th, 2012
terrible!
My breast augmentation resulted in symmastia. Dr.McNeel refused to pay the full amount for the revision saying I had to pay for anesthesia and room bill. He messed it up, he should have fixed it and cover all costs. My implants look like boxy uniboobs and I am very depressed because of it! Will not recommend!!

May 18th, 2011
Awesome
The best place, the entire staff is awesome, Dr Mcneel was referred to me by one of my other doctors. He was my first consult and my only consult. I truly felt he understood exactly what look I was looking for. He delved big time. He has a true art for breast augmentation. I have seen some bad jobs out ...mine is not one of them. Because I had such a great overall feeling I felt I did not need to waste my time visiting other Drs.

January 15th, 2011
So grateful I found Dr. McNeel
I hope everyone thinking of surgery reads this. I wish I didn't have to mention my first place, and that I only found Dr. McNeel first, but to just list the FACTS and perhaps save someone from the bad choice I made first, I had surgery with Dr. Bauer at The Swan Center and cried for a year after, while in pain, unable to work, and spoken to by his staff like Terry in a manner I have never been spoken to in the past, ever. I felt 'crazy' in that Karen there had promised me the world, until she got my money, and Kelly the nurse kept telling me 'that will go down, just rub that extra clump of skin and it will go away' Well, needless to say nothing went away on it's own from my scary experience at The Swan Center, and after trying to get my notes from them for one month, but Terry refusing, we gave up and thank goodness we DID - because I cannot speak highly enough of the care, concern, kindness, ease, talent, professionalism!, and simplicity at Dr. McNeels office. They actually have respect for you and do not keep you waiting for hours - but honor your time and do not keep you waiting long. After surgery with Dr. McNeel, I again feel like I look good, after a year of feeling ugly after my poor choice of choosing the other dr. I can't focus on the negative of that other office - My family and I try to forget, and now I can only be glad I found Dr. McNeel and hope that everyone reads this first and chooses correctly the first time around to avoid the year my family went through. I am so happy after Dr. McNeel's office and I only wish for people to experience kindness and professionalism and the skill of Marietta Plastic Surgery.