A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McNeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McNeer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNeer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNeer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McNeer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeer graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis McNeer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. McNeer practice?
- Dr. Michael McNeer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McNeer practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Hinton, WV.
See Hinton Psychiatrists and Hinton Addiction Specialists.