Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Mcnulty IV
Dr. Michael Mcnulty IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mcnulty is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital, St. Paul University Hospital and Texas Scottish Rite Hospital. Dr. Mcnulty has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Mcnulty IV has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Mcnulty IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Roger Ogden II
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi16
Dr. Timothy Finney
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi32
Dr. Gregor Hoffman
New Orleans, LA 0 mi29