A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McPherson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McPherson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McPherson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McPherson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. McPherson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gene McPherson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. McPherson practice?
- Dr. Michael McPherson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McPherson practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.