Dr. Michael Mcwilliams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 9th, 2016
If you have mental problems and need a caring person, This is not the doctor you are looking for.

August 30th, 2016
Frightening how angry a dr can be
It is alarming that this doctor is also a cardiologist yet stated he knew nothing about my illness which has results in risk of aortic rupture and heart risk....When going over my medicines with the nurse he walks in the room and his first words to me are "we need to hurry this along because I'm running out of time", then "I don't know whose going to give your medicine because I don't perscribe them" (he was referring to two of my medications that I stated I have pain Managment for) he then proceeded to state I don't know why you're here to see me I don't know anything about your illnesses you need a hospital. During this time he was glaring at myself and my mother and scowling at me as if I had done something wrong. He never even introduced himself. I proceeded to say there obviously wasn't any reason to continue this visit and no need to waste either of our time, I am not going to have any doctor much less a primary care doctor on my team that complains about time before even meeting me. Yikes

March 4th, 2015
Great Doc, knows his stuff
Spends as much time as necessary. Has conservative views on medications, other interventions. Does systematic physical exams. Easy to schedule appointments.

September 15th, 2014
Lacks compassion and empathy.

June 14th, 2013
A Satisfied Patient.
Dr. McWilliams is pleasant,informative and very helpful and optimistic when I visited him . I highly recommend him. He is great and has a wonderful outlook.