Dr. Michael Meador Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Meador?

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

This "Doctor" chose to discontinue my medical care after determining my multiple chronic conditions were too complex for his scope of practice. He also refused to refer me to any other providers for treatment and lacked bedside manner and communication skills. He violated the Hippocratic oath a and ethical standards by abandoning this patient. It is disgraceful that a physician can advertise they are taking on new patients only to pick and choose the least complex cases to treat. Despicable .

I think I have a crush on Dr. Meador!

Posted on January 30th, 2015

So warm and personable...remembering the tiniest of details about me.

a great Dr. to work with

Posted on May 27th, 2013

think about you.enjoyed working with you. Hope all is well with you. I am getting old,but I enjoy life. you have great record.

primary care provider

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Dr. Meador has been my primary care Doctor for several years and has done a great job keeping me healthy. He has alway shown an active interest in any questions that I have asked regarding my health.He takes his job very seriously and is a true proffesional.

Posted on February 13th, 2017