Dr. Michael Meadors Sr MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Franklin, TN

3.9

September 28th, 2016
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Meadors. I love his family and staff also! I've been a patient of his since 1994 and refuse to see anyone else until he decides to retire. I remember once when I was in college, I was working part-time, so I didn't have health insurance or money at the time (this was before dependents could stay on their parents insurance until the age of 26), he still saw me, but refused to bill me for his portion of the visit. I will never ever forget him for that. He is an amazing doctor, and a wonderful human being. I have had two high-risk pregnancies and he has gotten me through both of them, safely and successfully.

March 10th, 2014
patient
Dr. Michael Meadors is the best ob-gyn in Nashville, Tennessee because he care about his patients, he treats his patients like his family and thats good. He is down to earth, he takes time to talk to his patients and he is not a stuck-up arrogant doctor. Some doctors act as if they are too good to take time out to talk to their patients; but this man has an impecable way of making you feel better even when you are at your lowest point.. He is the best and I would not trade him from being my doctor for a billion dollars or all the rocks in China. He treats me and other patients as if we are somebody even if we are not . He is an angel in my book. He is the best of the best and his work is superb. Way to go Dr. Meadors you are God-sent and we love you!

October 14th, 2013
RUDE AND DOESNT CARE
DO NOT GO TO THIS DR.!!! HE'S RUDE, IMPATIENT, HAS TO MANY PATIENTS TO HANDLE. HE DOESNT GET TO KNOW HIS PATIENTS, HE RUSHES YOUR APPOINTMENTS AND DOESNT ALLOW YOU TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS. HE'S JUST PLAIN OLE RUDE!!!! ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS ORDER A C-SECTION ON ALL IS PATIENTS!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS DR! I WISH I NEVER DID!!!

December 27th, 2011
Great man, even greater doctor!
I love Dr. Meadors! I have had 3 children with him and a cervical ablasion he has always been great. He makes you feel very comfortable with him. He eases your worries and helps in any way he can to calm you. Not to mention i trust his opinion as he has been doing this for a long time. He even delivered my husband! He is always nice! Some of his staff at times can make you want to smack them but the reward you recieve from having a doctor that you trust and can count on to look out for your best interests outweighs their occasional nastiness...Great man. Would recommend him to ANYONE!!

September 21st, 2011
Waited 2 hours to see the Dr.
I am 29 weeks pregnant and just moved to the area. On our first appointment I waited 1 1/2 hours to even be called back to a room and then had to wait another 30 minutes for the Dr. to see me for a 5 minute appointment. One of the staff members even had her dog at the office. Yuck!! I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone!!!