A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Meagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Meagher is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meagher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meagher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Meagher, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meagher graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Meagher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hosp, Columbus, Oh
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Meagher MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Meagher practice?
- Dr. Michael Meagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Meagher practices Neurological Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.