A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Meares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Meares is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Meares, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meares graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meares has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meares accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Meares practice?
Dr. Michael Meares practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.