A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Meares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Meares is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meares
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meares Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Meares, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meares graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Meares has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Meares MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Meares practice?
- Dr. Michael Meares has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Meares practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.