A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mechlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mechlin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mechlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mechlin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mechlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mechlin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Mechlin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Mechlin practice?
- Dr. Michael Mechlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mechlin practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.