A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mecley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mecley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mecley, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mecley graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mecley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Mecley FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Mecley practice?
- Dr. Michael Mecley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mecley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Provincetown, MA.
See Hyannis Internists and Hyannis Cardiologists.